- Please check the compatibility listing below and choose the model compatible with your camera body.
- All the RFN-4 shutter release models use the same transmitter and receiver units.
- The differences between the various models is the cable, which determines compatibility with a given camera model and make.
- The receiver unit can be used (even without a battery) as wired shutter release.
- Compact Wireless Remote Control Shutter Release
- Maximum range of 320 feet or 100 meters.
- 16 selectable channels in 2.4GHz operating frequency.
- Bulb mode function.
- Conveniently uses AAA battery. (Battery is NOT included.)
Compatibility: Select Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Pentax. (Uses 2.5mm stereo phone plug.)
- Some Canon, e.g., 80D, 1100D, 1000D, 760D, 750D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 70D, 60D, EOS 30, 50, 500N, Kiss, 300, 88, 66, 55, Power shot G1X,G10, G11, G12, G15, SX50HS, EOS Hi, EOS 70D and other Canon cameras compatible with Canon RS 60-E3.
- Pentax cameras
- Fujifilm (some models that allows microphone port to be used for remotes), e.g., X-T2, X-T1, X-Pro 2, X-T20, X-T10, X-E3, X-E2s, X-E2, X-E1, X70, X100F, X100T, X30.
- Incompatible with Fuji X-Pro 1, X-A2, X-A1, X100S, X100, X20, X-M1.
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II (this camera allows mic phone jack to be used for remotes)
- Incompatible with other Olympus models. Please see RF-902.
SMDV RFN-4 (RF-905) Wireless & Cable Shutter Release - for some Canon, Fuji, etc